11 May, 2013

Old and the unborn

My child,
If you ever born,and
They ask for your father
Blessed you'd say,won't you?
When I am gone.

Be strong,my child
Cursed,they will impose upon
You and your family.But
They don't know a thing!
You know,
It's made.The truth can't be!
Lucky you'd say,won't you?
When I am gone.

Keep me alive,my child
But they won't let you,And
I will survive in you.
If you let me in-I won't run,
I never had.
Coward ,they'd pronounce
Brave you'd say,won't you?
When I am gone.

My child,
Leave them alone,they are not yours.
Don't let that eat you-grow.But
If you ever wish,and
Dream sounds you lonely
Just look me up,
It's not dark here.And
they won't believe ,
But you.
I will shine in your eyes
And play with you,'O' mountain's king..'
And you will see me again,well
Then I won't laugh but smile!
~ Shashi Raj Pandey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search In This Blog